FilamentOne Sapphire - Ruby Nozzle 1.75mm x 0.40mm
FilamentOne Sapphire Nozzle has been developed to print highly abrasive filaments as well as any other filaments like PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU or others. The Sapphire gemstone embedded in the tip of the brass nozzle will not wear down when printing even the toughest materials. The brass alloy offers excellent heat conductivity throughout the nozzle to maintain consistent temperature. Notwithstanding many setbacks during the process, we have come up with the ultimate and highly durable and functional Sapphire - Ruby nozzle for 3D printing.
Compatible with many 3D Printers
- Any printer with an E3D v6 1.75mm hotend or M6x1 threading
- Original Prusa i3 MK2, MK2.5, MK3, MK3S
- Robo3D R1+
- SeeMeCNC Rostock MAX V3
- Makerbot Replicator 2/2X
- Kossel Pro or Kossel Mini
- MAKEiT Pro
- and others
#1 Choice for printing Carbon PRO SELECT
FilamentOne Sapphire - Ruby Nozzle has been developed for use with highly abrasive materials like Carbon PRO SELECT. Thanks to Sapphire - Ruby gemstone, the FilamentOne Sapphire Nozzle is capable of extruding countless rolls of Carbon PRO SELECT with zero signs of wear.
- Always install/uninstall while hot
- Use the torque wrench
- or be very careful while installing the nozzle. The max allowable torque is 4Nm.
- Re-level your print to make sure you have enough clearance
Why buy from FilamentOne
USA company manufacturing and distributing 3D printing supplies and tools
Years of experience in the plastic industry and 3D printing technologies
Known for premium quality 3D printing filaments, great customer service and as a valued member of the community
Shopping from USA?
- Get Fast, Free USA shipping from our USA warehouse