FilamentOne PETG PRO SELECT White Aluminum - 1.75mm (1KG)
PETG PRO SELECT by FilamentOne is a premium 3D printing material.
With good thermal resistance and mechanical properties, the PETG PRO SELECT is a high-technical material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology. PETG is chemical resistant, tough, food safe and demonstrates good dimensional stability.
+/- 0.02 mm
230 - 250 °C
|60 - 80 °C|
PETG PRO SELECT Features
- Easy to print
- Low Shrinkage and almost no Warping
- Odorless printing
- Not brittle
- Strong and Flexible
- Low water absorption
- Food Contact Safe
PETG PRO SELECT is engineered for quality and easy printing with excellent layer to layer adhesion and high resolution.
- High impact strength (no break) and higher hardness
- High tensile strength and thermal resistance
- 100% recyclable material
- BPA free and environmentally friendly
- No warping, easy and clean printing
- No odors or fumes while printing
- Stronger than PLA, durable as ABS
- Excellent layer to layer adhesion
- Natural transparent, smooth look
- Great chemical resistance
Why buy from FilamentOne
- USA company manufacturing and distributing 3D printing supplies and tools
- Years of experience in the plastic industry and 3D printing technologies
- Known for premium quality 3D printing filaments, great customer service and as a valued member of the community
Shopping from USA?
- Get Fast, Free USA shipping from our USA warehouse